3.18.2010

Don't you know you're beautiful?

I absolutely love this song by Kellie Pickler called "Don't you know you're beautiful". It's probably the ultimate girl song! Every time I hear it, it makes me feel so good on the inside! I think it's because what the lyrics say are so right on to what we girls need to know. We need to know WE ARE BEAUTIFUL! I think as girls we often forget how beautiful we are truly are. We always feel like we have to do certain things to measure up or to be accepted. For example some of the lyrics say "You’re wishing that you had designer jeans like the ones you see in magazines. Now I know you’d give anything just to fit in but your worth ain't on a price tag, it comes from within." I love this line so much because it's so true! Everything we are worth comes from within. It comes from our relationship with Christ, our character, our lifestyle, and even being modest. All those things determine our worth; not what we have or don't have. So when you girls listen to this song make the lyrics fit so that they are directly for you. This may sound corny but sing "Don't I know I'm beautiful just the way I am" and let that really sink in cause every single one of you girls are beautiful! And yes even you, the one whose thinking "no I'm not" in your head...you are BEAUTIFUL!

you are beautiful!(I hope ya'll got my point)


2 comments:

  1. I am ever so thankful HE loves me just the way I am!!
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! We are B E A U T I F U L ! =D
    I mean come on, we have to be! We are made in GOD'S image! How crazy awesome is that?? =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails