9.21.2012

Maybelline Mega Plus Volum' Express Mascara Review

The Experimentor strikes again! I had been seeing commercials for Maybelline's new mascara and I was DYING to try it. I got a coupon in the Sunday paper and went out and bought it the next day. Here are my thoughts on it.

~ It goes on nice and smooth and doesn't clump. It's not extremely thick like a lot of volume mascaras are. It's a gel so it really does go on nicely and easy. I was in a rush one day and I quickly applied my mascara and it still didn't clump. That's some good stuff right there!

~ It only needs one coat. This mascara lengthens and adds volume to your lashes. I normally use two coats on mascara, but this only really needs one, but you can use two and it still look great and not overdone.

~ It stays on. Like I said before, it is a gel, so it stays on better than normal mascara and it doesn't flake. It is harder to remove so if you do not normally use make-up remover, I suggest you start if you buy this mascara.

~ It has a movable brush. The brush bends on this mascara wand. I know it sounds weird, but it's actually pretty cool :) I don't know if it actually benefits anything, but it doesn't effect anything either so... it's alright with me!

~ It's cheap! Yes, I did wait for a coupon, but who wouldn't when they know one is coming :) The cost (depending on the store) is $5 to $7.

Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara is something I would definitely suggest you try out if you are looking for a new mascara. I really do like it and I plan on using it until there is something else I want to experiment with. :)

Much Love,

Haylie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! This is the mascara I want to try next. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails